Filed under: Book Tour, Quantum Night.
DOOR PRIZES! The weather is so crappy in Toronto, I figure we need to sweeten the pot a little to get people to come out to Tuesday night’s QUANTUM NIGHT book launch party (6:00 p.m. Tuesday, Lansdowne Brewery, 303 Lansdowne Avenue at Dundas West). So, we’re going to have a free door-prize draw for these items:
- Hardcover limited-edition the FUTURE VISIONS anthology — the Microsoft SF anthology featuring my story “Looking for Gordo,” one of the rarest and most collectible SF books of 2015
- DVD set of FLASHFORWARD: The Complete Series, based on my novel of the same name
- QUANTUM NIGHT bound galley — the rare version of the text that has Thomas Mulcair instead of Justin Trudeau winning the recent Canadian Federal election
- Hardcover first edition of my first short-story collection ITERATIONS, with an introduction by James Alan Gardner
- A copy of the beautiful Red Deer Press trade-paperback edition of my Aurora Award-winning novel STARPLEX, the only novel of its year to be nominated for both the Hugo and the Nebula
- And — super-rare! — a copy of the first draft (my preferred draft) of “Course Correction,” the episode of FLASHFORWARD I wrote.
Each one is a separate prize. I’ll happily autograph prizes for the winners.
Hope to see many of you tomorrow! The event is free and open to the public; everyone is welcome!