SFWRITER.COM > Novels > Hominids > Acknowledgments
Copyright © 2002 by Robert J. Sawyer
All Rights Reserved.
For anthropological and paleontological advice, I thank:
- Jim Ahren, Ph.D., University of Wyoming
- Shara E. Bailey, Arizona State University
- Miguel Bombin, M.D., Ph.D., Laurentian University
- Michael K. Brett-Surman, Ph.D., and Rick Potts, Ph.D., both of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution
- John D. Hawks, Ph.D., University of Utah
- Christopher Kuzawa, Emory University
- Philip Lieberman, Ph.D., Brown University
- Jakov Radovcic, Ph.D., Croatian Natural History Museum
- Robin Ridington, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia
- Gary J. Sawyer [no relation] and Ian Tattersall, Ph.D., both of the American Museum of Natural History
- Anne-marie Tillier, Ph.D., Université de Bordeaux
- Erik Trinkaus, Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis, and
- Milford H. Wolpoff, Ph.D., University of Michigan.
Special thanks to:
Huge thanks to:
- Art McDonald, Ph.D., Director, Sudbury Neutrino Observatory Institute, and J. Duncan Hepburn, Ph.D., site manager, Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
- David Gotlib, M.D., Medical Director, Crisis Team, St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto
- the Rev. Paul Fayter, historian of science and theology, York University, Toronto, and
- Andrew Stok, Photonics Group, University of Toronto.
As always, I'm grateful to those friends and colleagues who commented on this book's manuscript:
- my lovely wife, Carolyn Clink
- my editor, David G. Hartwell, and his associate, Moshe Feder
- my agent, Ralph Vicinanza, and his associates, Christopher Lotts and Vince Gerardis
- Tom Doherty, Linda Quinton, Jennifer Marcus, Aimee Crump, and everyone else at Tor Books
- Harold and Sylvia Fenn, Robert Howard, Heidi Winter, and everyone else at H. B. Fenn and Company
- Dr. Stanley Schmidt, Sheila Williams, Trevor Quachri, and Brian Bieniowski of Analog Science Fiction and Fact
- Melissa Beckett
- Megan Beckett
- Marv Gold
- Terence M. Green
- Andrew Zimmerman Jones
- Joe and Sharon Karpierz
- Chris and Donna Krejlgaard
- Donald Maass
- Pete Rawlik
- Joyce Schmidt
- Tim Slater, and
- David G. Smith.
- Asbed Bedrossian
- Ted Bleaney
- Michael A. Burstein
- David Livingstone Clink
- John Douglas
- Marcel Gagné
- James Alan Gardner
- Richard Gotlib
- Peter Halasz
- Howard Miller
- Laura Osborn
- Dr. Ariel Reich
- Alan B. Sawyer
- Sally Tomasevic
- Edo van Belkom
- Andrew Weiner, and
- David Widdicombe.
Some of this novel was written while I was Writer-in-Residence at the
Richmond Hill (Ontario) Public Library. Sincere thanks to librarian
extraordinaire Cameron Knight and the
Richmond Hill Public Library Board.
Parts of this book were written at:
I thank them all for their extraordinary generosity and hospitality.
- John A. Sawyer's vacation home on Canandaigua Lake, New York
- Mary Stanton's vacation home in West Palm Beach, Florida, and
- Robin and Jillian Ridington's guest cottage on Retreat Island, British Columbia.
More Good Reading
More information about Hominids by Robert J. Sawyer
HOME • MENU • TOP
Copyright © 1995-2016 by Robert J. Sawyer.